Do you have a solid corporate network in North America and do you have the eagerness and passion to close large corporate deals? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop corporate sales from scratch and be the primary driver? Well, then look no more. PanzerGlass is looking to expand our B2B sales team with a Sales Manager for North America – and it could be you.
B2B sales are growing rapidly in PanzerGlass and we are now ready to start our adventure in North America as well. Your primary focus will be to manage existing customers as well as build up a new customer base and relations that fits the PanzerGlass brand and strategy in the North American market.
In this role, you will join a strong sales organisation. Together with the GM B2B, ensure the growth in the North American market, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong corporate network in North America and know exactly who to contact to get B2B sales kicked off. Preferably you are in, or come from, a similar position within the consumer electronics industry in North America.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Danish Great Place to Work list in 2019 and number 16 in Europe)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- design and execute sales strategy for corporate sales (B2B) in order to reach targets in alignment with overall PG strategy
- identify, develop and grow B2B opportunities in North America
- plan, book, and execute sales meeting
- develop and maintain a market overview in terms of competitors
- create and maintain leads and build a sales pipeline
- attend and organise exhibitions/roadshows and events for the business
- negotiate, manage, renew and review contracts as required to enable smooth business and partnerships
- maximize sales based on the collaborations with OEM’s (device manufacturers) in close cooperation with internal stakeholders
- develop and maintain negotiation with agreed distribution partners
- align with Global Marketing on strategy and drive campaigns with customers to maximize sales
- serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions both locally and globally
- develop and maintain a professional and fun relationship with external key customers and stakeholders
- ensure timely and successful sell-in presentations of all our solutions according to market and customer needs and objectives
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience from a similar position in the North American market– preferably within the consumer electronics industry
- have a proven track record of delivering outstanding sales results within B2B in North America
- have a strong corporate network in North America
- are located in North America
- have strong relationship management skills
- can juggle many different tasks at a time
- can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact General Manager B2B Mick Knowles on: +353 879758673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 20/01/2021. We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible