We are experiencing growth within our Omnichannel and Online Retail partners. Therefore, we are looking to expand our Retail Sales-team with a Global E-tail Specialist.
As this is a newly established position you will get the responsibility of developing an omnichannel set-up globally together with our Retail partners. At the same time, you will optimise the current set-up and ensure that the retail partners who are already selling our product online are fully up to speed.
It is important that you are structured and can ensure that everything is done correctly and scalable. You thrive in a job, where you will be working independently, and you are not afraid to make decisions on your own and drive tasks from A-Z. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across global teams.
To be successful in this job you have to develop an e-tail business with our retailers and success is measured in growth. Moreover, you think “measurement” in everything you do and are always focusing on how the initiatives you take are generating profit and value for this business.
You will be reporting directly to our Global Retail Sales Director and support our global sales organisation. It is important to us that you are located in Denmark - but where in Denmark is not important.
If you find yourself being a match to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- a company with the best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in 2019)
- a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- numerous social and professional events
- flexible working hours
- support the defined local market strategy, on where to play and how to win, and assist the execution for growing PG sales through all third-party online and Omnichannel partners
- support sell-out targets by identifying range gaps (AS-IS) and highlight strategic growth opportunities (TO-BE) with strategic external partners in collaboration with Regional Sales.
- transform 80% of current customers within the first 100 days
- support and implement promotion calendars that are aligned with internal and external stakeholders
- establish a systematic approach towards tracking marketing efforts, analyze data, and use your findings to improve your strategies in collaboration with the local sales responsible
- support sales pitch to current and new e-tail customers world-wide together with regional sales to increase the speed and win-rates
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have 2+ years of experience from a similar position
- qualifications are more important to us than formal education
- you have a solid understanding of retail and e-tail
- can communicate flawlessly in Danish and English, due to our global organisation
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- have a sales mindset – success equals growth
- have a structured and analytical mindset
- thrive in an environment where two days aren’t the same
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Global Retail Director Morten Brint on email: email@example.com or phone: +45 20 22 38 99.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: As soon as possible