We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and skilled Junior Account Manager who can support growth, build new business, and seek out new opportunities within the mobile accessory business in Kuwait.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Key Account Manager for Kuwait on expanding our business and ensuring the correct support to all our current customers. You will be visiting stores, conducting training sessions, ensuring stock and correct planograms, and much much more.
You will join a strong international sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and taking our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions to market our full portfolio of products.
You will be working from Kuwait, reporting to our Dubai office.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in Denmark and number 16 in Europe in 2019)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- build and maintain relationships with customers
- responsible for development and sales across all operators
- grow our business and reach in the market
- identify and participate in relevant exhibitions and events
- develop and maintain a market overview in terms of competitors, new trends, and developments
- conduct instore training on launches and new products
- maintain inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory, observing inventory levels, and advice to reorder when levels appear low
- deliver weekly reports on sales
- work closely with the global Marketing team on planning and executing activities
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar educational background
- have 2+ years relevant experience from a similar position
- have a strong network in the telecom industry (mobile accessories) in Kuwait
- are fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken
- have a proven track record of strong sales results in Kuwait
- have strong relationship management skills
- Kuwait driving license
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- know, and have what it takes to create business
- deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Key Account Manager Retail, Kuwait Thrwat Bertan on: +971565056489 or email@example.com
The application deadline is 15.02.2021. We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible