Do you know how to create long-lasting partnerships and are you a salesperson by heart? If yes, then PanzerGlass has the opportunity you are looking for as we looking to hire a Key Account Manager for Slovakia and Hungary.
As Key Account Manager, you will take over the existing business in the markets and continue the future growth within the markets. The main purpose of the role is to retain and increase current sales as well as further develop our business and PanzerGlass footprint within retail in Slovakia and Hungary via the following channels Telco, APR’s Hyper Markets, Retail, and E-tailers.
As Key Account Manager, you will join a strong Central Eastern European sales team, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapt the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions. You will be working closely together with the CEE sales team in general and be reporting directly to the CEE Retail Sales Director. Moreover, you will be working closely together with our global retail sales organisation covering more than 73 markets.
As you will be covering more markets we expect you to be located in either Slovakia or Hungary and you will be working from a home office.
Talent with the urge to develop and excel in an international sales organisation
We imagine that you are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
If you find yourself being a match to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in 2019 and number 16 on the European list in 2020)
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- numerous social and professional events
- opportunities for personal development, growth, and continuous learning
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
- boost sell-out performance as well as track SKU development to minimise slow movers
- ensure timely and successful sell-in presentations of all our solutions according to market and customer needs and objectives
- act the industry best Account Management of current customers to maximise earnings
- identify key growth opportunities within assigned accounts and markets
- retain existing business and build future growth
- represent the brand, preparing and executing business presentations
- plan, booking and execute sales meeting with assigned partners
- develop and maintain a market overview in terms of competitors in the CRM system
- create and maintain leads and build sales pipeline for current and future partners in the CRM system
- make partners aware of services and actions that lead to greater success
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience in sales
- have experience working in the retail environment, with close interaction with channel partners
- have experience from the Telco industry
- are more than just the average salesperson
- are structured and know how to manage to work with many open ends at the same time
- are fluent in English both written and oral and have either Slovakian or Hungarian as your native language
- have strong relationship management skills
- can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are structured and service-minded
- take pride in creating strong relationships with customers and sales
- have high standards and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- work proactively
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Recruiter Niels Møller on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 2620 8020.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: As soon as possible