PanzerGlass is growing and we are growing fast. Therefore, we are always looking for talented salespeople to join our international sales organisation - Account Managers, Key Account Manager, E-tailers as well as Sales Trainees.
We are looking for people with fire in their eyes and an eagerness to create strong sales results. As we are a global organisation we are not limited by geographies and therefore we are hiring all over the world.
As PanzerGlass is an international organisation with activities all over the world – you will also have the chance to explore the world, participate in the largest fairs in Las Vegas, Barcelona, and Berlin, and much more. You will work with highly-skilled sales professionals with a passion for what they do and a constant drive to close the next deal and create value for our customers.
If our positions are not matching your qualifications, location, or alike, please apply via this unsolicited job post.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in 2019 and number 16 on the European list in 2020)
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- numerous social and professional events
- opportunities for personal development, growth, and continuous learning
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
- sell PanzerGlass to customers across the world
- stakeholder management
- development of sales strategies and tactics
- participation in fairs across the world
- - And much more depending on your team and function
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience in sales or a deep interest in sales
- have experience working in the retail environment, with close interaction with channel partners
- have experience from the Telco industry
- are more than just the average salesperson
- are structured and know how to manage to work with many open ends at the same time
- have different language skills but are also fluent in English both written and oral
- have strong relationship management skills
- can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are structured and service-minded
- take pride in creating strong relationships with customers and sales
- have high standards and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- work proactively
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Global HR, Ditte Bak email@example.com or phone: +45 40964785