Do you have a keen interest in gadgets and product development? Are you a thorough and detail-oriented who knows how to implement quality assurance policies and present solutions? If yes, you might be our new Product Quality Assurance Specialist for our office in Guangzhou China.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated, and skilled Product Quality Assurance Specialist who can assist in the evaluation of products and suppliers.
As a Product Quality Assurance Specialist, you will join a strong Supply Chain Team located in Guangzhou China. The focus is to be able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards. The focus is also on developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions. In this role, you will work closely together with the entire PanzerGlass organisation and in particular the sales organisation, as they often are the ones requesting new features to the product and who gain feedback from our customers on our products.
To be successful in the job we require that you are a quality assurance specialist by heart and evaluating or improving the existing products is part of your DNA, you always see new opportunities and solutions. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and cultures.
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in Denmark and number 16 in Europe in 2019)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- define and evaluate product fits and specifications.
- interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- define and evaluate product standards
- document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have 1+ years of experience from a similar position
- have a university degree or alike, preferably within science or engineering
- having experience in the mobile device accessories industry is a plus
- having experience within Quality assurance experience is preferred
- have a strong proficiency in Chinese and English
- are located in Guangzhou, China
- have experience in CAD, PROE, UG or other product design software is required
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- know, and have what it takes to develop current and new products
- are detail oriented and structured
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact VP, Supply Chain, Michael Tran on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will screen candidates as we receive applications.
Start date: As soon as possible