Do you have a solid track record within Telco or FMCG in the Benelux, and do you have the eagerness and passion to close large deals? Well, then look no more as you now have the opportunity to become a part of our ambitious sales team as Key Account Manager for New Channels in the Benelux.
As business is growing rapidly in PanzerGlass we are now ready to expand on channels as well. This is your opportunity to develop our New Channels in the market and be the primary driver. Your primary focus will be to acquire and develop business in New Channels in Benelux like e.g. Food markets, Hyper Markets, C&C and drugstores.
In this role, it will be your responsibility to ensure the growth in the Benelux within New Channels, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong sales network in the Benelux region and know exactly who to contact to get sales kicked off.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
You will be working from Belgium and therefore it is preferred that you are located in Belgium as well.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Danish Great Place to Work list in 2019 and number 16 in Europe)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sale organisation
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- develop New Channels within Retail – from scratch
- be one point of contact for new customers within the New Channels
- conduct calls, sales meetings, product presentations etc. to build up the business
- successfully run a commercial business unit towards profit and share maximization
- manage and lead sales and marketing activities towards the successful completion of goals and budgets
- strong competencies and proven track record in generating new and defending existing business
- implement sales objectives and strategies according to the company’s overall objectives and policies
- execute and monitor product launches, sales goals, incentive programs, and direct implementation of the strategy
- maintain and develop customer relationships across channels
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have min 5 years of proven track record in retail, FMCG, telco
- have financial acumen and can co-drive financial reporting and presentation
- possess strong negotiation skills
- have a fighter spirit and a “Hunter” mindset
- have proven track record in business development capabilities
- can fluently navigate in a matrixed organisation and ensure strong collaboration across the organisation
- are a strategic thinker with the ability to reach targets and goals
- are fluent in English, French, and Dutch
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Sales Manager, Dave Stolk on: +316 53575250 or email@example.com.
The application deadline is 15/04/2021. We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible