Do you have a solid network in DACH CE Channel and do you have the eagerness and passion to close large deals? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop CE sales and be the primary driver? Well, then look no more. PanzerGlass is looking to expand our sales team with a Sales Manager for DACH – and it could be you.
CE channels are growing rapidly in PanzerGlass and we are now ready to expand our team. Your primary focus will be to acquire and develop business in the CE channel in DACH region (e.g. Media Markt, Saturn, Expert, Euronics, Medimax, EP, Interdiscount, Conrad).
In this role, you will join a strong sales organization. You will, together with the sales team in DACH as well as our Sales Director for Western Europe, ensure the growth in the CE channels, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have experience from the market and the industry and have a strong network in the CE channel in the DACH region and know exactly who to contact to get sales kicked off.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
We have an office in Berlin and will have one in Düsseldorf as well – but you can work from anywhere in Germany.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- successfully run a commercial business unit towards profit and share maximization
- manage and lead sales and marketing activities with towards the successful completion of goals within the channel
- strong competencies and proven track record in generating new and defending existing business
- implement sales objectives and strategies according to the overall company’s objectives and policies.
- execute and monitor product launches, sales goals, incentive programs and directs execution of strategy
- maintain and develop customer relationships
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have a minimum of 5 years experience and a proven track record in the telco/CE industry
- have financial acumen and are able to co-drive financial reporting and presentation
- have outstanding negotiation skills
- have a fighting spirit
- have a “Hunter” mindset
- have the ability to seek and develop business opportunities into strong results
- have the ability to fluently navigate in a matrixed organization and entertain smooth collaboration
- have a strategic mindset and focus on creating results
- are fluent in English and German both oral and written
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Retail Sales Director, Western Europe, Oliver Kinne on: +49 151 18813046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 30/04/2021. We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible.