Do you have a solid track record within the Telco Operator Channel in Switzerland? Are you an outstanding salesperson who knows and have what it takes to maintain and develop one of our key markets? If you can say yes to the above then we have the role you are looking for as Sales Manager, Operator Channel in Switzerland.
In this role, it will be your responsibility to ensure that we maintain our strong foothold in the market while at the same time expand our business within the Operator Channel Switzerland. The focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong network in Switzerland and know exactly who to contact to get sales kicked off.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
You will be working from a home office in Switzerland and join our Wester European sales team. You will be reporting directly to our Retail Sales Director, Western Europe who is located in Germany.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best work places in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- maintain and develop CE Operator channel
- be one point of contact for new customers within the Operator Channel
- conduct calls, sales meetings, product presentations etc. to build up the business
- successfully run a commercial business unit towards profit and share maximization
- manage and lead sales and marketing activities towards the successful completion of goals and budgets
- strong competencies and proven track record in generating new and defending existing business
- implement sales objectives and strategies according to the company’s overall objectives and policies
- execute and monitor product launches, sales goals, incentive programs, and direct implementation of the strategy
- maintain and develop customer relationships across channels
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have min 5 years of proven track record in telco operator channels
- have financial acumen and can co-drive financial reporting and presentation
- possess strong negotiation skills
- have a fighter spirit and a “Hunter” mindset
- have proven track record in business development capabilities
- can fluently navigate in a matrixed organisation and ensure strong collaboration across the organisation
- are a strategic thinker with the bility to reach targets and goals
- are fluent in German and English both written and oral
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Retail Sales Director, Western Europe, Oliver Kinne on: +49 151 18813046 or email@example.com.
The application deadline is 10/06/2021. We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible