Would you like to be part of a strong and driven sales team, where you take ownership of the customers and help us actively drive the business together with the rest of the PanzerGlass team? And does it sound appealing to you to become part of a fast-growing international company selling our PanzerGlass Solution to our customers in the DACH region? If you can say yes to this, then you might be our new Store Trainer.
As a Store Trainer, you will be responsible for training and motivating our resellers in the DACH region and driving a value-based and strategic sales approach for new and existing customers. To be successful in the job we require that you are a salesperson by heart who takes pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally. You are open-minded, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
You will be traveling throughout the DACH region and the main part of your job will be out in the stores training salespeople, showing new product launches, and ensure, that PanzerGlass is always the product on top of their mind. As the role is to cover the entire DACH region, the ideal location for the candidate is to be based in the Rhein//Ruhr or Main area, but we welcome applicants from all over Germany.
We offer a unique opportunity to make a huge difference in a winning culture and to become part of a fast-growing, international sales organisation with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results and listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- daily contact with our reseller's stores
- shop visits incl. reporting from every store visit
- demo days (“Hammer days”) in stores and with customers
- rolling out in-store campaigns, etc.
- participation in exhibitions and fairs in DACH and selected international
- handling of claims sheets
- creating quarterly and yearly activity plans together with your manager
- responsible for handling the training of our customers' store staff
- responsible for making sure PanzerGlass is presented and sold in the best possible way at every reseller
- expect many travel days and hotel stays per year as it is mainly a job “on the road”
- please note, this role requires “irregular” working hours and workdays - Saturdays and Sundays are included
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience with store training and product training
- preferably have experience from the mobile accessory industry and/or consumer electronics
- are fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- are used to take responsibility and ownership
- are used to make your own calculated decisions
- have good knowledge and understanding of Excel and how to analyse numbers
- have a good understanding of normal computer use
- have a valid European driver license is required for this position
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- have a very positive and outgoing personality
- are a great communicator and loves being in the center
- have a “Let’s make this day great” mentality
- possess a genuine interest in helping people
- have a genuine interest in gadgets and new tech
- thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- are structured and know how to work with many balls in the air at the same time
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- thrive with working alone and independently as you will be “in the field” most of the time
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Retail Sales Manager DACH, Frank Reimann on: +49 162 426 39 13 or email@example.com.
The application deadline is 10/06/2021. We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible