Would you like to work in one of the best workplaces in Denmark? Would you like to support an international sales & marketing organisation in diverse legal matters? Here is your chance, as we hiring an in-house Legal Counsel.
PanzerGlass is growing rapidly across all global markets and so are the number of legal tasks. As Legal Counsel, you will work closely with the entire organisation on diverse legal matters. You will be reporting directly to our General Counsel and as the role is newly established, the right candidate will also have the opportunity to develop and scope the role.
Making a difference for our business
Your role will be broad and you will work with many different legal tasks – common for all of them is that execution-power, detail orientation, and operational excellence are key. The role is very diverse and the number of tasks is broad. This position requires that the right candidate is a generalist and not only a specialist. The main areas will be drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a variety of agreements, including distribution agreements, partnership agreements, sourcing agreements, R&D agreements, marketing agreements and NDA’s. Moreover, you will work on compliance matters, Intellectual Property Rights GDPR, litigation and much more.
Being successful in the job requires
To be successful in this position, you need to be able to make legal solutions in a commercial way. You are capable of supporting an international sales & marketing organisation and thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. What is most important is that you are hands-on, structured and detail-oriented and still have the ability to make fast decisions and get things done. Moreover, you love to take ownership of your tasks and projects driving them from A-Z. As a person, you are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and set the bar high when it comes to creating results.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list DK and number 16 in Europe in 2019)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales & marketing organisation
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours good working conditions and numerous social and professional events
- drafting, review and negotiation of a variety of agreements, i.e. distribution agreements, partnership agreements, sourcing agreements, R&D agreements, marketing agreements, employment contracts and NDA’s
- handling and systematisation of agreements and other legal documents - process and system development/implementation
- take part in important tasks regarding Intellectual Property Right protection, maintenance and enforcement.
- provide the organisation with legal sparring concerning marketing law, competition law, company law, employment law and other relevant fields of law.
- ensure compliance implementation of compliance processes as well as GDPR
- supporting the General Counsel in the establishment and maintenance of entities in DK as well as the rest of the world
- diverse ad hoc legal tasks and administratives
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- are holding a Master Degree of Law or equivalent (cand.jur. or cand.merc.jur)
- have minimum 3+ years of post-graduate experience from a law firm or corporate in-house legal function
- have deep knowledge of and experience with contract drafting, reviewing and negotiations
- are fluent in Danish and English both written and oral – Danish is a requirement
- have strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- you are structured and detail-oriented – more than just the average person
- you are good at developing and documenting processes
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact General Counsel, Malene Heslop on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 3169 7410.
Please upload CV, application and grades - the deadline is 12/06/2021.
Start date: as soon as possible
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.