Do you get a kick out of planning, implementing, and completing corporate projects? Would you like to do this on a corporate level in an international sales company? Does that sound like you? Well, then you might be our new Project Manager for our Corporate Projects & IT team at our headquarters in Hinnerup.
In this role, you will be taken on the lead on a variety of corporate projects spanning from large IT projects to sales-related projects. Common for all of them is that they are anchored in our corporate strategy and ensure growth in our business. You will manage many different stakeholders from the entire organisation and have a broad network internally. Focus on all projects will be fast and precise deliverables and a strict plan and alignment.
Common for all projects is that they are to create value on a global scale. As the team today is in a development phase where we add on resources, you should be prepared, and thrive in taking the lead and ensuring that all tasks are done from A-Z – you will also be hands-on on different deliverables besides pure project management.
How to be successful
To be successful in the job we require that you are a Project Manager by heart, who always walk that extra mile for the organisation and who are not afraid to ask questions and challenge the status quo. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- project planning, including development and completion of cross-organisational projects – from idea to finished concept
- responsible for resource management and costs on projects
- search, selection, and coordination of external business partners
- selection and coordination of internal stakeholders
- various operational and optimisation tasks
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have 2+ years of experience from a similar position
- have a relevant educational background
- work independently, make good decisions fast and are not afraid of taking responsibility
- are capable of preparing a specification of requirements to external business partner
- have strong stakeholder management skills
- have a proven track record of strong sales results
- are fluent in Danish and English both written and oral
- have strong relationship management skills
- can juggle many different tasks at a time
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- thrive with working independently and taking the lead
- are more than just the average project manager
- know, and have what it takes to create and implement corporate projects that create value for the business
- have a strong business acumen
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Corporate Project & IT, Rasmus Hougaard on email: email@example.com or phone: +45 5060 8079.
The application deadline is 20/06/2021.
Start date: as soon as possible
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.