Do you have a keen interest in product sourcing and do you love to search for the next big thing? And would you like to join a global sales organisation that should always be at the forefront of products? Then you might who we are looking for as a Product Engineer in our SC team. As we have a location in both Guangzhou in China and Hong Kong you can be located in either Guangzhou, China or Hong Kong.
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and management of suppliers of cases, PC privacy, and other accessories related to telecommunications. You will search for suppliers and ensure the quality of their products live up to ours and at the same time, you will ensure their time to delivery match ours. You will lead, drive and facilitate cross region/regional/local sourcing, understanding and articulating stakeholders’ requirements and expectations throughout the value chain, creating competitive value propositions for our different product categories.
In this role, you will work closely together with the entire SC team in PanzerGlass as well as the sales organisation. Moreover, you will handle external stakeholders ensuring the right match between quality and costs of each product, facilitating end-to-end supply chain solutions for a variety of product categories.
To be successful in the job we require that you have experience with sourcing and production and how to spot and analyse new products and trends in the market. Last, but not least, you thrive in an ever-changing environment in a global sales organisation, cooperating across teams, countries, and cultures.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best work places in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- sourcing and management of suppliers for a variety of non-screen protector accessories.
- lead product supplier development and process initiatives cross-functionally to increase the value delivered by the sourcing & supplier relations. (e.g. lean, value engineering, etc.)
- effectively manage suppliers, product standards, quality, material specification, operating requirements, ethical sourcing and regulatory compliance
- identifying factories and suppliers
- pre-production evaluations and ensuring on-time delivery and financial targets
- quality assurance and product quality approval.
- define the scope of projects
- list requirements and align with stakeholders – internal as well as external
- Creating CAD-drawings of cases and other accessories
- ensure a match between quality and costs of each product
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have a relevant educational background within engineering or other technical areas
- have 3+ years of experience from a similar position
- have a thorough understanding of PLC, sourcing and supply chain management
- have experience from the mobile accessories industry is a plus
- have a proven track record of strong results
- have analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- are fluent in Mandarin Chinese as well as English both written and oral
- can juggle many different tasks at a time
- can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
- are located in Guangzhou, China or Hong Kong
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of SC, Michael Tran on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your CV and application in English
Start date: As soon as possible