Do you know how to create a desire and demand for a brand within retail? Do you have a strong drive to create results and execute marketing concepts on the flor level on campaigns and strategies? Then you might have to take a closer look at this role. We are looking to hire a Trade Marketing Specialist for our Global Marketing team to support our retail sales organisation in Asia Pacific – you are to work from our regional office in Hong Kong.
As a Trade Marketing Specialist, you will join an international sales organisation who has to be at the forefront of everything that goes on within our industry to ensure that nothing and no one beats PanzerGlass. You will be working closely with the sales directors and sales managers to execute our marketing concepts and strategy on the floor level.
With a deep understanding of the brand, the global direction, the markets, and consumer behavior, the Trade Marketing Specialist will increase product and brand visibility in-store, achieved through the execution of trade marketing activities including local marketing attack plans, implement collabs locally, flagship store events, innovative promotional ideas and much more.
Making a difference
To be successful in the job, it is crucial that you are eager to execute and plan marketing activities in-store. You have a curious mindset and are able to take on the responsibility for delivering on the marketing activities. You are structured and good at internal and external stakeholder management. You are open-minded, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and you set the bar high when it comes to creating results. At the same time, you are not afraid to challenge the status quo and make changes. You have outstanding stakeholder management skills and know-how to create strong relations across borders and cultures.
- a company with the best in class employee survey results and listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- local implementation of concepts and strategies from Global Marketing
- proactively create trade marketing campaigns that can be used cross-regional
- ensure the local marketing approach and assist sales in the best possible way
- implement and develop trade marketing solutions and shopper marketing activities
- complement sales in the evaluation of marketing maps for the year with each client
- evaluate sales planograms
- be the local point of contact for sales directors and managers
- lead on product launches locally and subsequently trade marketing campaigns that create a desire for our innovative solutions to existing and potential retail partners
- distribution of SoMe content to clients, videos, key visuals, marketing files etc.
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- can execute, drive and manage projects locally
- have excellent interpersonal skills
- have strong analytical abilities
- are fluent in Chinese as well as English both oral and written
- can juggle many different tasks at a time and know-how to create a strong structure
- can work independently, make good decisions fast and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- have the will and power to create success
- work proactively and are always one step ahead and not one step behind
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships internally as well as externally
- are efficient and diligent
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact VP, Marketing, Michael Brønd on +45 3031 5527 or email: email@example.com
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: as soon as possible