Do you have a solid track record within Telco or FMCG in MEA, and do you have the eagerness and passion to close large deals? Well, then look no more as you now have the opportunity to become a part of our ambitious sales team as Sales Manager for New Channels in MEA.
As business is growing rapidly in PanzerGlass we are now ready to expand on channels as well. This is your opportunity to develop our New Channels in the market and be the primary driver. Your primary focus will be to acquire and develop business in New Channels in MEA like e.g. Food markets, Hyper Markets C&C, and drugstores.
In this role, it will be your responsibility to ensure the growth within New Channels, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong sales network in MEA region and know exactly who to contact to get sales kicked off.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best work places in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- develop and execute sales strategy for New Channels within Retail
- be one point of contact for new customers within the New Channels
- conduct calls, sales meetings, product presentations etc. to build up the business
- successfully run a commercial business unit towards profit and share maximization
- manage and lead sales and marketing activities towards the successful completion of goals and budgets
- strong competencies and proven track record in generating new and defending existing business
- implement sales objectives and strategies according to the company’s overall objectives and policies
- execute and monitor product launches, sales goals, incentive programs, and direct implementation of the strategy
- maintain and develop customer relationships across channels
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have min 5 years of proven track record in retail, FMCG, telco
- have financial acumen and can co-drive financial reporting and presentation
- possess strong negotiation skills
- have a fighter spirit and a “Hunter” mindset
- have proven track record in business development capabilities
- can fluently navigate in a matrixed organisation and ensure strong collaboration across the organisation
- are a strategic thinker with the bility to reach targets and goals
are fluent in Arabic and English both written and oral
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Process & application
We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible