We are growing and are now looking to hire an Account Manager to develop and retain our business in Hyper, Food, Drugstores, and C&C channels. So, if you have a solid background in the FMCG business or Telco industry and are more than just the average salesperson – well then this opportunity might be what you are looking for.
In this role, it will be your responsibility to ensure the growth in DACH within the selected channels, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong sales network in the DACH region and know exactly who to contact to get sales kicked off.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
We have an office in Berlin and will have one in Düsseldorf as well – but you can work from anywhere in the DACH region.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results and listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- develop channels within Retail in Food, Hyper, Drugstores, and C&C Channels
- be one point of contact for new and current customers
- conduct calls, sales meetings, product presentations, etc. to build up the business
- successfully run a commercial business unit towards profit and share maximization
- manage and lead sales and marketing activities towards the successful completion of goals and budgets
- strong competencies and proven track record in generating new and defending existing business
- implement sales objectives and strategies according to the company’s overall objectives and policies
- execute and monitor product launches, sales goals, incentive programs, and direct implementation of the strategy
- maintain and develop customer relationships across channels
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have min 5 years of proven track record in retail, FMCG, telco
- have financial acumen and can co-drive financial reporting and presentation
- possess strong negotiation skills
- have a fighter spirit and a “Hunter” mindset
- have proven track record in business development capabilities
- can fluently navigate in a matrixed organisation and ensure strong collaboration across the organisation
- are a strategic thinker with the ability to reach targets and goals
- are fluent in German and English both written and oral
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Retail Sales Director, Western Europe, Oliver Kinne on: +49 151 18813046 or email@example.com.
The application deadline is 10/10/2021. We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible