PanzerGlass is growing rapidly and we are always on the lookout for new talents. At our Headquarters in Hinnerup, Denmark we can offer internships for talented students who has the urge and are eager to develop and make use of their acquired toolbox.
We are always driven by opportunities and therefore we do have not a fixed amount of interns we are looking for. What we can promise is that if you have the right mindset and skills set – you get a unique chance to use those in PanzerGlass.
You can become an intern in People & Culture, Sales (Retail & Corporate), Marketing, Finance, Business Development, Product Development, and IT.
You can do your internship from January 2022.
- a planned and structured internship and intern program
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in Denmark and number 16 in Europe in 2019)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
Questions and application
Share your CV and a motivated application describing which team you dream of joining.
f you have any questions regarding VP, People & Culture, Ditte Bak on +45 4096 4785 or email@example.com.