Do you have a solid sales network in Sweden and do you have the eagerness and passion to close large deals? And would you like to work alongside some of the strongest sales profiles within the consumer electronics industry? Well - this could be your opportunity to be the primary driver of developing our business within all retail channels in the Swedish market as we are looking to hire a KeyAccount Manager.
As Key Account Manager, you will join a strong global sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. You will be responsible for promoting and selling our PanzerGlass Solutions to retail and operator customers in Sweden and drive a value-based and strategic sales approach for new and existing customers. Moreover, you will take part in developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions. You will be reporting directly to our Nordic Retails Sales Manager, who is based in Sweden. Furthermore, you will work closely together with the Global sales team as well as the global sales organisation in general
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong network in Sweden and know exactly who to contact to get sales kicked off. You are looking for that next step that can make your sales career explode and develop the tools you might not have in your toolbox today. You are eager to learn and are ready to take on a big responsibility.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Danish Great Place to Work list in 2019 and number 16 in Europe)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- successfully run a commercial business unit towards profit share maximization
- manage and lead sales and marketing activities towards the successful completion of goals
- strong competencies and proven track record in generating new and defending existing business
- implements sales objectives and strategies according to the overall company’s objectives and policies
- execute and monitor product launches, sales goals, incentive programs and directs execution of strategy
- maintain and develop customer relationships
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have min 5 years of proven track record in retail, FMCG, Consumer Electronics
- possess financial acumen and can co-drive financial reporting and presentation
- have negotiation excellent skills
- have the ability to fluently navigate in a matrixed organization and entertain smooth collaboration
- are a strategic thinker and an executer
- are fluent in Swedish and/or Finnish and English both written and oral
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Nordic Retail Sales Manager, Henrik Rehnman at +46 7044 00577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible