Are you an outstanding salesperson who knows and have what it takes to build and grow a new retail channel for PanzerGlass? Do you have a strong network within the Opticians and Retail Eyewear channel? Well, then you might be the profile we are looking for in the position of Business Development Sales Manager, Opticians & Retail Eyewear.
In this international role, it will be your responsibility to develop the Opticians and Retail Eyewear channel in PanzerGlass developing our Spray Twice A Day business proposition and Go To Market plan. The focus is on delivering results and take our brand to the next level. This should be achieved by continuously improving the business strategy adapting to market forces conditions.
You will join and work closely with a Global sales team building up new retail channels on an international scale. You will be reporting directly to our Global Sales Director, New Channels.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong network within the channel, preferably with international experience and know exactly who to contact to get sales kicked off.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to delivering results and have a strong work ethic. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
We have several office locations in Europe but the right candidate is more important then location. The position is remote working from a home office as extensive traveling is required.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- evolve the product proposition customized for the Optician and Retail Eyewear channel
- build a clear GTM strategy and roadmap with Sales Director at regional/country and key account level centered on a size of prize vs. ability to land evaluation-prioritisation
- develop and evolve the customer hunting list and associated channel network, building on existing contacts and channel knowledge.
- identify and target key strategic global and regional players.
- apply a key account management process to create, retain and develop existing and new accounts.
- build a best in class selling tool kit in collaboration with Trade Marketing for in-market sales leverage
- work and co-ordinate with regional teams for market penetration both in the Opticians and retail channel
- be the product champion within PG for STAD, acting as the facilitator-co-ordinator
- position PanzerGlass as the leader in cleaning and sanitizing solution in the Opticians and retail eyewear channel
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have min 5 years of proven track record in the Opticians and/or Eyewear retail channel. FMCG sales and customer experience will also be considered
- have financial acumen and can co-drive financial reporting and presentation
- possess strong negotiation skills
- are a fighter spirit and a “Hunter” mindset
- have skill set that can adapt and is open to change
- have proven track record in business development capabilities
- can easily navigate in a matrixed organisation to ensure strong collaboration across departments
- are strategic thinker with the bility to reach targets and goals
- are fluent in English and 2nd European language, preferably German both written and oral
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- more than just the average salesperson
- open to risk, make fast decisions and see the bigger picture
- take full responsibility for your work tasks, actions and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job is too big or small
- love a challenge with a Can-do mindset
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Global Sales Director, New Channels, Alan Brennan on: + 44 7704 112887or email@example.com.
We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible