Are you driven and result-oriented and do you possess extraordinary sales skills? If yes, then we have an opportunity you do not want to miss. We are busy and therefore we are looking to hire two Junior Account Managers for Saudi Arabia. One to be responsible for the Central & Eastern region and one to be responsible for the Western region.
In the role of Junior Account Manager, you will PanzerGlass’ face towards our customers in Saudi Arabia. You will be visiting stores, sell-in our products, develop planograms, conduct in-store training on launches and new products, and much more.
You will join an international sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and taking our brand to the next level.
An outgoing relationship builder
We imagine that you are an outgoing relationship builder, who takes pride in building strong relationships both externally and internally as well as creating strong sales results.
You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
You will be working from Saudi Arabia, focusing on the KSA market, and be reporting to our Retail Sales Manager KSA who is located in Dubai.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- increase store sales by providing and shelf management services
- maintain inventory by restocking shelves with products from inventory, observing inventory levels, and send advice to reorder
- reporting on displays and pricing of competitors’ products.
- reporting on growth, expansion, or closing of retail locations in assigned territory especially for the Wholesale and IR markets
- conducts in-store training on launches and new products.
- maintain customer relationships with store managers, department managers, and stores staff
- ensure that the agreed planogram is implemented correctly.
- support account manager during big events or promotions like eXtra Mega Sale
- check the RMA stocks to make sure that it meets the RMA covering conditions
- conduct HammerDays especially during events like Eid promotions and launching devices period
ensure implementation and update of all POS materials for all existing stores
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience from a position as trainer or merchandiser in KSA
- are fluent in English and Arabic both written and oral
- have knowledge of IR channels across all three regions (Central, Eastern, Western)
- have a proven track record of strong sales results in KSA
- have strong relationship management skills
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: As soon as possible