Do you have a solid corporate network in Italy and do you have the eagerness and passion to develop business, close large corporate deals? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a growth adventure where we invest in business and people? Well, then look no more. PanzerGlass is looking to expand our B2B sales team with a Corporate Sales Manager for Italy – and it could be you.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing the PanzerGlass footprint within the corporate sales in Italy. Your role is to develop and implement a Go-2-Market strategy for the Italian market in close collaboration with the Sales Director and the corporate team in general. Your primary focus will be to build up a new customer base and relations that fit the PanzerGlass brand and strategy.
You will join a strong sales organisation, where we are driven by results, we don’t take no for an answer, and where you can develop your personal and professional skills. You will also join a team with colleagues all over the world and where teamwork and unity are cores in everything we do.
No matter your level of experience, we will make sure you get a thorough introduction to the team, your tasks, and our general organizational setup, of course with a special focus on sales and sales processes. We offer good career opportunities and the opportunity to develop your professional skills. Sky’s the limit and PanzerGlass is in to win it – you should be the same.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a network within the corporate segment in Italy and know exactly who to contact to get B2B sales kicked off. Preferably you are in, or come from, a similar position within the consumer electronics industry in Italy.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best work places in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- identifying key growth opportunities
- protecting and building existing revenue growth of business
- representing the brand and preparing and executing business presentations
- planning, booking, and executing sales meeting
- developing and maintaining a market overview in terms of competitors
- identifying, developing, and growing B2B opportunities in Italy
- creating and maintaining leads and build a sales pipeline
- attending and organizing exhibitions/roadshows and events for the business
- execute sales strategy for corporate sales (B2B) in order to reach targets in alignment with overall PG strategy
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience from a similar position in the Italian market– preferably within the consumer electronics industry
- have a proven track record of delivering outstanding sales results within B2B in Italy
- have a strong corporate network in Italy
- have strong relationship management skills
- can juggle many different tasks at a time
- can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact B2B Sales Director, South Europe, CEE & MENA Kasper Kristiansen at +34 677 035 547 or email@example.com
We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible