Do you possess extraordinary sales skills and do you have a strong network in the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry? Are you looking for a job in an international sales organisation where results are key drivers? Then here is your chance – as we are looking to hire a Sales Manager for Spain.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and Sales Manager who can develop a strong position for PanzerGlass within the screen protector category in Spain. We are looking for a profile who has a strong network within the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry and who knows what it takes and has what it requires to develop and maintain a strong business.
As a Sales Manager, you will join a strong sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
Your journey as Sales Manager
No matter your level of experience, we will make sure you get a thorough introduction to the team, your tasks, and our general organizational setup, of course with a special focus on sales and sales processes. You will start as a one-man army but you will quickly have the chance to build up your team – maybe you already have the team that is needed and then we go for that solution. Sky’s the limit and PanzerGlass is in to win it – you should be the same.
To be successful in the job
It requires that you are a salesperson by heart, who always walk that extra mile for the customer and the sales opportunity, and you create results. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road” alone, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- a company with the best in class employee survey results and listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- develop a go-to market strategy for Spain
- ensure timely and successful sell-in presentations of all our solutions according to market and customer needs and objectives
- act the industry best Account Management of customers to maximise earnings
- identify key growth opportunities within accounts
- retain existing business and build future growth
- represent the brand, preparing and executing business presentations
- plan, booking and execute sales meeting with potential partners
- develop and maintain a market overview in terms of competitors in the CRM system
- create and maintain leads and build sales pipeline for future partners in the CRM system
- make partners aware of services and actions that lead to greater success
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have 5+ years experience from a similar position in Spain
- have a strong network within the mobile accessories and/or the consumer electronics industry
- have a proven track record with strong sales results
- are fluent in Spanish and English both written and oral
- have strong relationship management skills
- are able to juggle many different tasks at a time
- are able to work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact our Recruiter Tom Gratton on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will screen candidates as we receive applications.
Start date: As soon as possible