ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR LULLABY PLANET IN THE EU
Do you have a solid track record within the baby product business in Europe? Are you an outstanding salesperson who knows and have what it takes to acquire key accounts and develop a distributor network in Europe? If you can say ‘Yes!’ to the above then we have the role you are looking for as Account Manager for Lullaby Planet in Europe.
You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to roll out an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and building strong relationships with clients.
In this role, it will be your responsibility to execute Lullaby Planet’s B2B strategy for the European market and thereby provide Lullaby Planet with a strong foothold in the EU. The focus is on creating results and building our brand. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting your sales tactics to the market conditions.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong network in the baby product business and know exactly who to contact to get sales kicked off.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
You will be working from our HQ in Denmark reporting directly to our CEO.
- a unique opportunity to join a start-up company under a corporate umbrella
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- execute B2B strategy
- be one point of contact for new customers within the European market
- conduct calls, sales meetings, product presentations etc. to build up the business
- successfully run a commercial business unit towards profit and share maximisation
- manage and lead sales and marketing activities towards the successful completion of goals and budgets
- implement sales tactics according to the company’s overall objectives and policies
- execute and monitor product launches, sales goals, and incentive programs
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have min 5 years of proven track record in the baby product business
- have strong competencies in generating new business
- experience with building distributor network
- possess strong negotiation skills
- have a fighter spirit and a “Hunter” mindset
- have proven track record in business development capabilities
- are fluent in German and English both written and oral
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or Lullaby Planet please contact CEO, Anne Katrine Wolgast on: +45 31188269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 01/01/2022.
We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible