Sustainability, recycling, and prolonging the life of devices are a core part of PanzerGlass' green manifesto and form a key part of our UPCYCLE product proposition within the growing Refurbish channel. PanzerGlass is developing and driving this dynamic channel in Europe and in the region we are now looking to hire an Account Manager for our Upcycle brand. We are searching for an eager sales profile who has what it takes to hunt new customers and close deals who has experience working in Consumer Electronics in Europe and especially in the DACH region.
In this role, your primary focus will be to acquire and develop the business in the refurbished market with a primary focus on Consumer Electronics in Pan-European countries.
In this role, you will join a strong global sales organisation where we are always hunting for the next opportunity. You will, together with the Sales Manager for the Refurbished Channel, be a key driver for growth and ensure the growth in the channel, where the focus is on managing and developing our existing DACH-based accounts, as well as targeting new Pan European refurbished customers.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong sales mindset and a constant focus on the next opportunity. If you have sales and account management experience working within Consumer Electronics this will be considered an advantage.
Most importantly, you are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Danish Great Place to Work list in 2019 and number 16 in Europe)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- daily management and development of current DACH based Refurbished accounts
- target new Pan European refurbished customers
- conduct sales meetings and presentations to future customers
- manage and lead sales and marketing activities towards the successful completion of goals and budgets
- implement sales objectives and strategies according to the overall company’s objectives
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have min. 2 years of experience within sales – preferably within CE & accessories
- have strong negotiation skills
- have a fighting spirit and do not take no for answer
- have a “Hunter” mindset and proven business development capabilities
- have the ability to fluently navigate in a matrix organization and ensure smooth collaboration across verticals
- have a strategic and analytical mindset with a focus on execution
- have a customer-centric mindset
- are fluent English and German required
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Global Director – New Business & Partners, Alan Brennan on: +44 7704 112887 or email@example.com.
The application deadline is 15/04/2022. We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible