Do you possess extraordinary customer service skills? And can you communicate fluently in writing in German? If yes, you might be the perfect match as our new Customer Service Coordinator for E-Commerce based out of the PanzerGlass headquarter in Søften close to Aarhus.
- Handle customer enquiries, claims and questions in German, English and Danish primarily via email in a timely, professional, and friendly way.
- Deal with refunds, replacements and tracking of deliveries
- Make sure our customers have a positive experience when you solve their issue or deal with their question, so they choose PanzerGlass again in the future
- Log all tasks in our E-Commerce ticketing system
- Help write standard replies
QUALIFICATIONS and PERSONAL SKILLS
- Be able to write professional, friendly replies in German to our German-speaking E-Commerce customers via email
- Since English is our company language, we expect you to have professional knowledge of English as well.
- Knowledge of Danish will be advantageous
- Experience from E-Commerce customer service and working with an E-Commerce ticketing system
- You are positive, passionate, patient, service minded and focused on always finding the best solutions for the customers and PanzerGlass
- You are responsible and independent as well as enthusiastic and want to improve and optimize ways of working
- You are fine dealing with repetitive tasks and thrive helping people and customers
We are a company with best-in-class employee survey results and list among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe.
You will be part of our global Customer Operations team with colleagues in several countries, where we work as a team to reach our targets and goals in a busy environment where flexibility and hard work is just as important as having fun together.
Your colleagues are dedicated and fun and love to provide excellent service to external and internal customers.
We will look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.