Would you like to support the growth of our sales in Kuwait? Are you passionate about training and merchandising? Does it energize you to establish strong relationships with your customers? Then, you may be our new Account Manager colleague.
PanzerGlass is one of the preferred brands within screen protection. We are a global company growing rapidly. As the ACM, you will play an important role being responsible for training and motivating our resellers in Kuwait. Your mail focus will be ensuring that PanzerGlass always is top of our reseller’s mind making sure that we increase our sales and reduce the RMA rate. More specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Daily contact with our reseller's stores
- Shop visits incl. reporting from every store visit
- Demo days (“Hammer days”) in stores and with customers
- Rolling out in-store campaigns, etc.
- Handling stores RMA
- Creating quarterly and yearly activity plans together with your manager
- Responsible for handling the training of our customers' store staff
You will be working remotely together with our Sales Manager responsible for Kuwait. You will spend the main part of your time in the stores training salespeople and showing new product launches.
We expect you have a bachelor’s degree. Furthermore, you have a strong knowledge of consumer electronics and/or the mobile accessory industry. We expect that you are a salesperson by heart who takes pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally. You are open-minded, hard-working and willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment. We set the bar high when creating results, and we expect you do the same. We win together through teamwork – you are a team player, and you enjoy working across teams seeing synergies across markets and customers. Moreover, the position requires the following:
- Valid Kuwait driving license and car
- Good English skills verbally and written and preferably also Arabic
- Good knowledge and understanding of how to use a computer, Excel and how to analyze numbers
- A unique opportunity to join an international fast-growing organization
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organization
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- A working environment where no two days are the same
- A 4-day working week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact KAM Mohamed Sabri at email@example.com.
Please apply as soon as possible, as we will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing.
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page www.careers.panzerglass.com
Start date: As soon as possible