Do you have excellent sourcing skills? Do you know your way around the mobile phone industry market? Then you may be our new Supply Chain Sourcing Manager.
PanzerGlass is one of the preferred brands within screen protection. We are a global company growing rapidly. As the Supply Chain Sourcing Manager, you will support the sourcing activities in general and especially in relation to our B model products. You will be located in Guangzhou and report our VP for Supply Chain.
Your main responsibility will be sourcing for our B model products to achieve faster speed to market. More specifically, your tasks will be:
- Execution of sourcing projects
- Full assessment of current and potential suppliers
- Market analysis and evaluation of new suppliers
- Ensuring proper contract coverage for the suppliers
- Close interaction with stakeholders to align priorities
- Have an eye on trends and support the business with relevant advice or action
- Ensure quality control and performance
- Proactively manage external business relationships to ensure improvement in supplier performance
We expect you have a solid experience with sourcing – preferably within the mobile phone industry. You have a business oriented and analytical mindset. Your negotiations and communication skills are strong. You work structured and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You are used to working with projects and you have a good understanding of the end-to-end supply chain process. We expect that you work persistently with great passion and commitment.
Your communication skills are excellent and naturally, you are fluent English verbally and written.
- A unique opportunity to join an international fast-growing organization
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organization
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- A working environment where no two days are the same
- A 4-day working week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact VP, Supply Chain, Jade Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 19/09/2022. Please apply as soon as possible, as we will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing.
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page www.careers.panzerglass.com
Start date: As soon as possible