Are you a structured Senior Supply Chain Project Manager who knows how to manage supply chain projects from A-Z? Do you get energy from optimizing the supply chain processes through continuous improvement initiatives? Well, then you may be our new Senior Supply Chain Project Manager.
PanzerGlass is one of the preferred brands within screen protection. We are a global company growing rapidly. As the Senior SC Project Manager, you will play an important role in our supply chain organization in Guangzhou. You will report to and have a very close corporation with our VP for Supply Chain.
You will be a key strategic and operational partner for the VP in supply chain. Your responsibilities will be leading our various supply chain projects ensuring that the supply chain network flows. Simultaneously, you will be in charge of optimizing the supply chain processes especially in relation to the production. This requires a strong production and market insight as well as a great focus on continuous improvement. Moreover, we expect that you can take over heavier assignments where you will utilize your leadership and stakeholder management skills. More specifically, your responsibilities will be:
- Leading supply chain projects
- Strategically defining the technical support to develop and implement supply base strategies
- Ensuring technical support in relation to supplier quality management to meet internal and external standards
- Supporting new product quality control and inspection activities
- Implementation and follow up of new quality strategy
We imagine that the good fit for this position has a Bachelor’s degree as minimum and a strong production background and solid project management experience from leading supply chain projects. You have a strategic and analytical mindset with a focus on execution. Very importantly, you are structured and set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You have a continuous improvement mind-set – using your positive leadership skills you enjoy leading projects and people forward. You have integrity and you work persistently with great passion and commitment. We expect that you are ambitious and enjoy assuming responsibility and leadership.
Your communication skills are excellent and naturally, you are fluent English verbally and written. You handle IT effortlessly e.g. SAP, PPT and Excel.
- A unique opportunity to join an international fast-growing organization
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organization
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- A working environment where no two days are the same
- A 4-day working week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact VP, Supply Chain, Jade Wang: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 19/09/2022. Please apply as soon as possible, as we will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing.
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page www.careers.panzerglass.com
Start date: As soon as possible