Do you have a solid corporate network in the DACH region? Are you a passionate sales professional with a winner mentality and do you have what it takes to develop a market and create a solid business? Well, then look no more as we are looking to expand our B2B sales team with a Sales Manager for the DACH region.
As B2B Sales Manager, DACH your primary focus will be to build up new customers – both Top500 companies and larger SMB customers, that fits the Panzerglass brand and strategy, as well as manage existing customers.
In this role, you will join a strong sales organisation, with a dedicated focus on Europe in B2B. You will, together with the team, ensure the growth in DACH, where the focus is on creating results and taking our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you have a strong corporate network in DACH and know exactly who to contact to get B2B sales kicked off. Preferably you are in, or come from, a similar position within the consumer electronics industry in DACH.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- a company with best in class employee survey results and listed among the best work places in Denmark and Europe
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- identify, develop and grow B2B opportunities in DACH
- build and continuously develop sales pipeline
- design and execute sales strategy for corporate sales (B2B) to reach targets in alignment with overall PG strategy
- plan, book, and execute sales meeting
- negotiate, manage, renew and review contracts as required to enable smooth business and partnerships
- maximise sales based on the collaborations with OEMs (device manufacturers) in close cooperation with internal stakeholders
- serve as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions both locally and globally
- develop and maintain a professional and fun relationship with external key customers and stakeholders
- ensure timely and successful sell-in presentations of all our solutions according to market and customer needs and objectives
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience from a similar position in DACH – preferably within the consumer electronics industry or IT Industry
- have a proven track record of delivering outstanding sales results within B2B in DACH
- have a strong corporate network in DACH
- are located in Germany or Austria
- have strong relationship management skills
- can juggle many different tasks at a time
- can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact B2B Sales Director, Kasper Kristiansen, on: +34 677 035 547.
We will screen candidates and conduct interviews ongoing and hire as soon as we have the right match.
Start date: As soon as possible