Does a 4-day work week sound appealing to you? Do you enjoy gathering market insights and trends? Are you motivated by developing and executing Product and Category Strategies? Then you may be our new Category Manager.
PanzerGlass is one of the leading brands within screen protection on a global scale. You will be responsible for ensuring the management, implementation and process development of new product solutions and concepts within the product category. To be successful in promoting the products and services within the category, you will gather insights and trends to create strategical short and long-term plans. Together with Product Development you will evaluate and agree on implementation plans in close collaboration with especially Sales, Marketing and Packaging. In short, you will be the “internal sales responsible” for Product Development.
More specifically your responsibilities will be;
- Develop and execute on Product and Category Strategies using analysis on spend patterns, end-user trends, supply market and cost drivers
- Lead and execute the commercial part of R&D projects
- Optimize and utilize synergies across our product portfolio and regions
- Develop and support go-to-market plans for the product concepts
- Acts as a strategic partner for the business and ensure professional standards
- Report and follow-up on results and performance based on the concept/strategy set up
- Collaborate with the VP of Product Development to set a strategic long-term plan for the product category
We expect you have worked within consumer products and have experience in category management. Besides this you are knowledgeable of marketing and sales principles. You know how to analyze and utilize market and consumer insights and trends. With a strategic and analytical mindset, you can analyze and develop accurate conclusions to support the category decisions. You possess good communication and persuasion skills and use this capability to influence and manage stakeholders across the organization.
It is an advantage is you have an interest/understanding of products and materials on a technical level.
Finally, you are fluent in English both verbally and written.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results. We are listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- a 4-day working week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organization
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact our hiring manager VP Product Development, Jeanette Schjøth-Eskesen via e-mail email@example.com.
Due to GDPR rules and regulations we are not able to receive any application sent through email. Please submit your application on our careers page Jobs list - PanzerGlass
Start date: As soon as possible