Would you like to join us on the journey towards a 4-day workweek? Would you like to lead the Omnichannel team working across business verticals to drive the online global strategy? Then you may be our new Senior Sales Manager, Omnichannel at our Headquarter in Aarhus, Hinnerup.
PanzerGlass is one of the leading brands within screen protection on a global scale. You will be responsible for delivering sales revenue according to growth targets leveraging the PanzerGlass Sales Operating model.
As a leader your role will be to lead by example, being a catalyst for change and continual improvement centered on best practice at a departmental and across verticals. More specifically, you will;
- Be the team leader - motivating the sales team.
- Achieve alignment within the team and across the verticials; brandshop, marketplaces, e-tailers and omnichannel customers.
- Provide support for the team in managing and developing 3rd party agency partners.
- Lead change and develop a high-performance team culture centered on building a center of online excellence.
You can look forward to collaborating with Marketing for brand and content alignment and Retail to build online toolbox for targeting e-tailers. Moreover, you will:
- Be responsible for sales revenue and P/L of omnichannel business.
- Manage Trade Spend and ROI
- Co-design and implement a plan to expand brandshop-marketplace footprint with department heads and agency partners.
- Create a targeted strategy to acquire new business from e-tailers and omnichannel customers.
- Expand drop shipment service with new and existing customers.
You have a minimum of 5 years of commercial online sales experience with a focus on omnichannel, marketplaces, and e-tail channels. You also have experience in leading and developing successful cross-cultural sales teams, both in centralized and decentralized settings. Collaboration is a key mindset for this role, as you will need to work effectively in cross-vertical teams. Experience in budgeting and account planning is essential.
The candidate should have a track record of delivering online sales results and be skilled in designing and executing online strategies. Adaptability in turbulent and evolving market environments is crucial. You possess a customer-centric approach and the ability to establish strategic partner collaborations. Strong analytical skills are required to understand and leverage data for competitive advantage.
In addition, you have excellent leadership and communication skills to foster internal competencies. Fluency in both Danish and English is necessary.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results. We are listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- to join our trial for a 4-day working week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
- a unique opportunity to join a global, fast-growing sales organization
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact our hiring manager VP Alan Brennan e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page www.careers.panzerglass.com
Start date: As soon as possible