Sales Manager India – work location Dubai
Would you like to join us on the journey towards a 4-day work week? Would you like to continue the successful sales development of our Indian market by working closely with your team members? Then you may be our new Sales Manager for the Indian market at our office in Dubai.
PanzerGlass is one of the leading brands in screen protection on a global scale. You will be responsible for delivering sales revenue according to growth targets leveraging the PanzerGlass 'Sales Operating Model’.
You can look forward to effectively managing the Retail Channels in India. The overall target is to maintain and grow the Retail segment in all areas.
Moreover, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing Sales and Marketing plans for Retail Customers throughout India
- Managing all Retail customers and distributors on a daily basis
- Ensure that all PanzerGlass products are ranged
- Create sell-out plans and programs for all retail partners
- Attend tradeshows, conferences and Hammerdays
- Building sales pipeline and lead creation always ensuring our CRM system is up to date
- Participate in cross-border meetings with the other Retail Salespeople in the organization
You have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience with similar products and sales channels. Also, we expect you are already located in Dubai. PanzerGlass is constantly developing and therefore, you must be ready for rapid and ongoing changes. We expect you are willing to travel as the role involves customer visits in the Indian market.
Collaboration is a key mindset for this role, as you will need to work effectively in cross-vertical teams.
You have a track record of delivering sales results. You possess a customer-centric approach and the ability to establish strategic partner collaborations. Analytical skills are required to understand and leverage data for competitive advantage.
In addition, you have good communication skills and are fluent in English and Hindi.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results. We are listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- to join our trial for a 4-day work week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
- a unique opportunity to join a global, fast-growing sales organization
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
Due to GDPR laws and regulations, we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page: www.careers.panzerglass.com.
Start date: As soon as possible.