If you are looking for an internship with a lot of responsibility and development, you want to feel the atmosphere of a rather small but global business, with a strong growth rate, a unique culture where you get the opportunity to make a big difference then apply for this internship.
At PanzerGlass®, we are looking for new passionate team members to join our scale-up and growth journey. As an intern at PanzerGlass, you become part of a fun, professional and fast-paced organisation and you get a dedicated mentor to support your growth and learning.
Join A Great Place to Work
That’s not just something we say. We’re actually certified and proud to be one of the best workplaces in our business and size bracket.
Our corporate values – bring passion, be positive and have integrity – are present in everything we do. From the recruitment process to performance appraisals. From our daily business operations to business meetings with our customers. We treat people with respect and encourage agility and fast decision-making.
We constantly strive to remain a Great Place to Work. Most recently, we have initiated a global 4-day workweek project to ensure a healthy work-life balance in our organisation.
For the time being, you will have the first and third Friday of the month off, like the rest of the company.
To learn more about us, please visit https://careers.panzerglass.com/
OEM Partnerships, Logistics & Planning Team
You will join the OEM Partnerships, Logistics & Planning team. The team is supporting the OEM partnerships with all the largest tech giants in the world, and you will also be supporting and running small projects in Logistics and Planning, globally.
Responsibilities and Tasks
As an intern in OEM Partnerships, Logistics & Planning you will work with:
- Supporting the team handling the strategic partnership with e.g., Google, Samsung, Microsoft etc.
- Conduct market research on current and potential new OEM partners.
- Support Business Development projects, including e.g., new global warehouse setup, development of warranty model, and optimisation in general of the downstream supply chain.
- Assist with Planning tasks, including forecasting, demand planning, S&OP process improvement, and idea generation.
- Supporting our Logistics team with analysis, daily Operations and making sure out cargo is transported to the right location, at the right time for the right price.
- Ad hoc analysis for various projects
- Participate in introduction to Costumer Operations for business overview/ value chain understanding (2-3 days)
- Provide support at warehouse as needed to understand the whole value chain (3-5 days)
We are looking for a great team-player who takes initiative and responsibility for your tasks. You are friendly, curious, and keen to learn from others with a positive mindset and a can-do attitude. You bring passion, stays positive and have integrity.
- You are currently enrolled in a study program of Professions-bachelor, Value Chain Management or similar
- You are Fluent in English – verbally and written (Danish is not a requirement but is an advantage)
- You are more than the average user of Microsoft Excel
What PanzerGlass® Offer
As a global company, we offer a unique culture in an international fast-growing organisation. We operate in English to include everyone in all aspects of the business. With a fun and fast-paced work environment, no two days are the same and as a scale-up organisation, there are great growth and learning opportunities. We are a bunch of social colleagues who also like to hang out at social events outside work hours.
Location and Start date
You will be working with the Business Development and Customer Operations teams from our headquarter at Delta 8, 8382 Hinnerup, an easy commute from Aarhus city center with public transportation. The start date will be August or September 2024 depending on your studies.
If you have questions regarding the internship position, please contact Mikael Pedersen, VP, OEM Partnerships, Logistics & Customer Operations by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page https://careers.panzerglass.com/
We will screen candidates and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis and hire as soon as we have the right match.