Do you have a solid corporate network in Sweden and Finland and do you have the eagerness and passion to close large corporate deals? Then you might be the perfect match for the position as B2B Key Account Manager, Sweden & Finland.
B2B sales are growing rapidly in PanzerGlass and therefore, we are looking to expand our European B2B sales team. Your primary focus will be to manage existing customers and increase future customer base in Sweden and Finland. Moreover, you will also visit clients, design, and execute strategies to increase the overall sales performance of existing and new customers.
As Key Account Manager, you will join a strong European sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions. You will be working closely together with the European B2B sales Team and report directly to the B2B Sales Director, Europe.
The perfect candidate
We imagine that you are a salesperson by heart – sales run in your veins. You are looking for that next step that can make your sales career explode and develop the tools you might not have in your toolbox today. You are eager to learn and are ready to take on a big responsibility.
You are customer-centric and are always ready to walk that extra mile for the customer. You set the bar high when it comes to creating results and you do not rest on your laurels. You thrive in an informal environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
As your markets will be Sweden and Finland we imagine that you are located either in Copenhagen or Sweden and you will be working from a home office covering the markets. You should encounter extensive traveling in both countries.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Number 2 on the Great Place to Work list in 2019)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- act the industry best Account Management of current customers to maximise earnings
- boost sell-out performance as well as track SKU developments to minimize slow movers
- act as a liaison between the clients and internal PanzerGlass teams to convey information, ensure alignment, and make certain that things get done in an accurate and timely manner
- identify key growth opportunities within assigned accounts
- protect and build existing growth of the business
- represent the brand, preparing and executing business presentations
- planning, booking, and executing sales meeting with assigned partners
- developing and maintaining a market overview in terms of competitors in CRM
- creating and maintaining leads and build sales pipeline for current partners in CRM
- making clients aware of services and actions that lead to greater success
- ensure timely and successful sell-in presentations of all our solutions according to market and customer needs and objectives
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience from a position as Key Account Manager – preferably within the consumer electronics industry
- have a proven track record of delivering outstanding sales results within B2B
- have a strong corporate network in Sweden and Finland
- are fluent in Swedish and/or Finnish and English both written and oral
- have strong relationship management skills
- can juggle many different tasks at a time
- can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- have a clear mindset to excel, learn and develop your skills and personality every day
- are more than just the average salesperson
- take full responsibility for your work tasks and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Recruiter Niels Møller on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +45 2620 8020.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: As soon as possible